27 April 2008

Calgary Police Service Marathon

At 0800hrs this morning the race started. I was racing in the CPS Marathon. It was amazing, I had so much fun. My time wasn't the best time, but I finished the marathon.

This marathon has inspired me to set these goals:
  1. Train more on my bike, in the pool, and as a runner.
  2. Start running tri's.
  3. Eventually qualify for the Boston Marathon.
  4. Eventually qualify for a few Ironman competitions.

Many thanks go out to JR, for inspiring me to run. I've got a tonne of respect for him, and he's the reason I ran the marathon today. Furthermore, he's inspiring me to get involved in the Tri scene. Thanks budd! This is amazing, I'm glad you introduced me to it.

As for now, I'm off to bed. I'm getting some well deserved rest - after a marathon and a football practice.

No comments: