My mind is going a million miles an hour right now. I mean, I'm really starting to see things I have missed. I've really found an appreciation for life. I guess, you could say I am happy.
I'm sitting here working my butt off on school stuff, and chatting with people on MSN. Today, I finally found the last piece of the puzzle, and figured out that a friend from Jr. High is getting married. She invited me to her wedding. Wow.
Last week I found a new appreciation for friends, and for family. I spent the week with the most amazing, lovable people. Things started looking up after that. I got my self confidence back. I regained some of my self esteem. Today I found out Katrina is getting married.
I'm surrounded by a great group of mates, and they've helped me find my reasons to live, and to love. I don't quite understand why I ever was contemplating suicide... but I'm sure glad I'm still here.
The saying is true - Dream as if you'll live forever, and live as if you will die tomorrow. You never know what's around the corner. You don't know who'll save your life, but when you need people there, THEY ARE there. If you learn anything from this, let it be that you shouldn't ever give up. Life is to precious. You only live once, so have a fu**ing blast every day. Cheers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment