What an amazing week. I can't even begin to explain it. Words do not do it justice. I'm going to miss you so much. You're more then family to me for just that week - you'll always be family to me from now on. And out Aussie friends are in there too. You're family to me too! It was great meeting you, playing Aussie Rules football, and footie (soccer) with you. We had a chance to bond, and that was amazing. Keep your heads high, and be proud. I love you all.
I normally don't write stuff like this in the public eye - but it's so amazing so I have to put it out there. Last night I had the chance to spend some truly quality time with a girl at the camp. And that little rose bud happened to blossom into a beautiful rose.
Marissa and I didn't start off on a good note. We clashed on the football pitch - but later that evening we apologized and everything was all right. We really didn't talk much after that - but she was teasing me a bit, and we sort of started to flirt. Then last night, after my groups presentation she gave this massive hug and asked me to sit with her during campfire... so I did.
We started leaning on each other, and it went from there. I was sitting behind her, and I moved my hand closer to hers, just because it was more comfortable for me. Then, Marissa started to brush my hand. I slid mine a bit closer to to hers, and she didn't do anything. So I pulled it back, thinking she did it by accident. Lol. Then, slowly, she started to slide her hand over onto mine... and we ended up interlocking fingers, and cuddling.
This was honesly one of the BEST experiences I have ever had at a camp, and it's not because there's potential for a relationship (although, that helps). It was one of the best experiences because it was almost unconditional, and without boundries. I see it as being pure and true. If nothing comes of this, that's fine ... because she'll always be a good friend of mine.
*sigh* I'm so happy. Tehehe. Things are finally starting to work out. I'm actually happy again, and that's all that matters. Not the flirting. But the bonding. But the fact that I am me again. I can't place any value on that, because it is invaluable.
13 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment